No matter what Make or model bike you ride, Harley, Indian, Victory, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Ridley.. if you see something in here that you like - or if anything in here gives you ideas... talk to me and we can create something that will be just what you're looking for, whether you knew what you wanted at first - or not!
I get questions all the time "can you make this for an '03 Road King?"... or "I like this - but I ride a 2016 FLHX." ... My answer is always the same... "Let's make this for your ride!" Electra Glide, Marauder, Eight Ball, Big Dog... if you want a custom leather fender bib or dash panel, I can design and create a unique and totally custom piece of art for your motorcycle!
Your ideas, your wants... the accessories on your bike, the paint on your tins... What are you fond of? We can incorporate all of these ideas into your Bib and Tank panel.
What do you want to say?
• We start with you sending me digital pics of your ride
• We talk and brainstorm about what your general ideas are
• We discuss size and fit... do you need to cover areas of damage?
• I work up a couple of layouts for you, and send you digital files to look at and make your comments about.
• We come to an agreement on the general concept, basic layout, and price. (pricing is all dependent upon degree of detail, amount of pieces, the amount of cut-outs ... etc.)
• I send you a final layout for you to print, trim out and lay on your fender! ...you get to see the bib in B&W Line art form... the real size as it will appear on your bike and lets you see for your final approval.
• I do my thing... I will send you occasional "teaser" pics to let you see the progress on your bib..... and to keep you as fired up as I am.
• The whole process should only take about two to three weeks after the layout has been approved, depending on my rapidly tightening schedule, and how quickly we finalize a design.
People often ask me - How I get the curve to my bibs?
after many years of trial and error (mostly error) I was able to perfect a molding & drying
technique that does all of the work.
Being the hard core environmentalist that I am, I always try to do my part for the environment and you'll generally find me treading softly and leaving a small footprint -
so..... I've harnessed the power of the Sun to direct it's strength to the specific points of compression on the leather, so as to simultaneously shrink the corresponding areas leaving the leather in the exact correct curve and contour as your bikes fender!
As you can see from the Photo (un-retouched) the facets of the Prism are precise to
the areas of shrinkage. It's almost unbelievable!?
I have yet to officially patent this piece of intellectual property.